A Relaxing Sunday Afternoon

Finally, with warm weather, agreeable people, and a free weekend. A boating trip was set, and floating. 

Sunday afternoon, I met with some friends and family to float down the mighty Yellowstone River. We also used this trip to test out a newly acquired raft.

Sure, the section of river we boated down is know for its quantity of flat water and fishing. But, we made the most of it. Didn't do any fishing, but we had a few good laughs. Mostly, we just wanted to get away from life for a little bit. 


Along with my family, who are seasoned river runners, some friends came along to test out their new raft setup. It makes me smile when new boaters hit the river, exceptional when those new boaters are friends.  
I do hope that one day I can get these friends out on a multi-day trip. But, sometimes you just have to let new boaters take their time and get used to the river. I know that they enjoyed their boat, and I will be seeing them on the river more often.

You have to keep in mined, not everyone likes to rush of white water.  

But, I like my white water.


I am overjoyed that the days are getting warmer, even if that means more work related trips for me.

I'm going to leave the rest of this to some photos. I think that seeing photos of people doing something will inspire those who see them.








Talk to you later,
Yeti

Comments