I'm Back!



Well, I’m back to people. With all the doom and gloom added on.

I really don’t want to be back.

I know that I sound like many other people who have enjoyed summer, and have had to return to school or other such things.

Personally, I feel like I’ve walked into a cage that wont open for the next 9 months. I don’t mind the town I live in, but I would rather do something besides transporting students around for a mostly part time job. The worst part is that it is hard for me to plan ahead because of the ever evolving, and unpredictable transportation schedule.

Now a days, my adventure itch is picking up. It always starts to when the days are raining, and transportation mostly takes over my live. I can alleviate my itch a little by working on my boats, traveling to some pool sessions, walking Sam, and working on some drawings.

Come November, I will be liking in to a set of AT skies. With an AT set up, I’ll spend more time off my backside and out in the wilderness with my adventure buddy. I am rather excited for that. It means more to share and perhaps some videos too.

In the meantime, I have put some of my sketches up on Redbubble.com. Each one can be put on tee-shirts, sweatshirts, stickers, journals, phone/tablet cases, and a lot of other things. Personally, I'm going to get stickers of each one. And maybe a few shirts.

Check them out for yourself. Just click, or tap, the titles under each picture.
White Water Canoe
Kayaker
Kayak with Paddle



I’ll be adding on to my portfolio in the future. One or two new draws a month, depending on the drawing. 


That’s it for now, feels good to be back to blogging at least.

Talk to the later,

Yeti


Comments