1 Dog, 1 Man, 1 Truck: Anticipation

For the past few summers, I have live out of my truck. At first it was out of necessity, because I did not have many places to go. I had such an enjoyable time the first summer, that I continued to use my truck as a home away from home.

(Home During the Summer)
The tent up top seems to provide the best sleep that I ever get. And, the mattress, 4' x 8' is the biggest sleeping pad that I have ever slept on. Sure, I can't drive around with the tent set up but I don't mind the packing and unpacking.

Last summer I added my motorcycles, as a way to leave camp earlier in the morning. This summer, I have Sam.
I have to say, it is going to be rough for the first week. Sam has just gotten used to his new home. But, I think he should be fine after he gets adjusted. 

Sam and I are currently working on a few ways to help with the different living arrangements. For example, he sleeps with a blanket. And, he tends to lay down where the blanket is set. Sam is also getting rather attached to me, hopefully. that means he won't run off. 

Other than Sam, I am slow piecing together new equipment: chair, table, cook wear, power supply, and such. 

I am very excited for what summer brings, ever if I don't know what's coming.

Yeti

Comments